- Each speaker brings their own experience and perspective, which you are encouraged to incorporate into your talk or panel.
- Your talk should be taught at an introductory level for non-energy professionals. While there may be participants in the room with more experience than others, they will still benefit from the combined information presented throughout the day.
- Slides are encouraged since many of the lectures will rely on graphs or maps to convey information. Presentation materials may be shared with participants unless specifically stated otherwise. Please mark all materials with any necessary disclosures.
- If you are restricted from expressing an opinion in an official capacity for any reason, please clarify at the beginning of the lecture that you are speaking in a personal capacity. Additionally, all events are open to the public and press. Please indicate if comments may not be attributed to you or your position for any reason.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled talk. Speakers and panelists are expected to participate in the full session and are welcome to join the audience for other talks and panels of interest.
- Slides are due to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 calendar days prior to your event
Please use the form below to provide your information as you'd like it to be published on the website, social media, promotions, agendas and/or printed programs. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions for submitting a headshot, presentation materials (required at least 7 calendar days prior to your event), location and time of your talk.